- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: VinTelecom
- Model Number: PH-206
- Type: Caller ID Phone
- Voice Mail: No
- Color: Black
- DTMF/FSK Caller ID: YES
- 11 Speed dial button: YES
- Work with PABX: YES
- Date and time display: YES
- Caller Transfer: YES (compatible with VinTelecom PBX)
- Call Pick UP: YES (compatible with VinTelecom PBX)
- PBX Operator: YES(compatible with VinTelecom PBX)
- DND feature: YES(compatible with VinTelecom PBX)
- Analog telephone: YES
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Weight: 1.1kgs/pcs
Gift box: 27x24x7cm
Office PABX Phone
NEW and HOT-SELL!
Be comaptible with VinTelecom PABX system.
Work with our PABX,more rich features can be used, like DND (Don't Disturb feature), call pick up, call transfer, PBX operator, leave forward, busy forward,etc.
PH-206 uses advanced micro controller to guarantee the reliability and provide you excellent voice quality experience. The elegant appearance design will also bring you a visual enjoyment and practical convenience.
PH-206 is a Caller ID phone, you can see the call number and talk duration and time when you are talking with the phone, you also can check the incoming and outgoing call records easily with a single button press.
The main functios:
1. DTMF/FSK Caller ID
2. 38 incoming call records and 16 outgoing call records
3. 11 pre-stored speed dial buttons
4. Real-time /date display and week display
5. 16 music rings for selection
6. Built-in hold on music
When work with VinTelecom CDX-800 Series PBX, will have more special functions as follows:
7. PICK UP feature:
Press the key "PICK UP" to dal "*#9" to pick up a call on the other extensions
8. DND ( Don't Disturb):
press the key" DND" to dial "*#83" to enter " do not disturb" status, pls refer to our pabx manual under item "Don't Disturb" for details. Pick up the handset to exit the DND status
9. Busy Forward:
Press the key "BUSY FORWARD" to dial "*#82+Ext.No to enable busy forward function and set the target extension number; pls refer to our PABX manual under item" Busy Forward" for details.
10. Leave Forward:
Press the key"LEAVE FORWARD" to dial "*#81" + Ext. No. to enable leave forward and set the target extensions No.
11. Cancel Forward:
Press the key"CANCEL FORWARD" to dial "*#80" to clear all the forward setting.
More pictures show:
Work With Telephone PABX/PBX system